1) an ITC device with an access to the Internet,
3) an active and correctly configured e-mail account,
4) an access to the User Account.
1) using a credit card or a debit card
1) making an on-line transfer
2) direct debit,
1) Consumer’s contact data, which shall serve to provide an answer to the complaint and maintaining a correspondence related to it,
2) a number of the Consumer’s bank account, which shall serve for making a reimbursement of the financial resources, in the case when such circumstances occur.
1) filing an application to initiate proceedings related to concluded agreement the Permanent Arbitration Court, that operates at the Trade Inspection, which address due to its jurisdiction can be determined with an aid of the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, maintained at the following URL address: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596,
2) filing a petition to initiate mediation proceedings related to settle amicably a dispute between the Consumer, and the Seller to the Voivodship Inspector of Commercial Inspectorate, which address due to its jurisdiction can be determined with an aid of the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, maintained at the following URL address: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595,
3) using an assistance of the municipal and district consumer ombudsmen or a social organisation, which statutory tasks include a protection of the consumers,
4) filing a claim through the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR platform), available at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ pursuant to the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
1) in the case when the Service Provider has executed the Service with an expressive consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before initiating its rendering that after realising this Service by the Service Provider, he/she will lose his/her right to withdraw from the Contract
2) with regard to the agreements on delivering digital content, which is not recorder on any material data storage media, if rendering the Service has been initiated with an expressive consent of the Consumer prior to an expiry of a deadline to withdraw from the agreement and after informing him/her by the Service Provider about a loss of his/her right to withdraw from the agreement.
1) an amendment within a scope of functioning of the Services or functionalities offered by the Service Provider, in that a withdrawal of the Service or functionality, to which shall be applied the provisions of the Terms & Conditions,
2) introducing the new Services or functionalities by the Service Provider, to which shall be applied the provisions of the Terms & Conditions,
3) a change of the IT systems used by the Service Provider, to which shall be applied the provisions of the Terms & Conditions,
4) a change of the law provisions: that regulate the Services offered by the Service Provider, to which shall be applied the provisions of the Terms & Conditions, that have an impact on rendering the Service, executing the agreement or the Terms & Conditions, a change of the tax provisions or accounting rules used by the Service Provider, a change or an issuance of the new judicial decisions, decision of the administrative bodies, advices or recommendations of the authorised bodies, in that the President of the Office or the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection – within a scope related to rendering the Services, executing the agreement or the Terms & Conditions,
5) a change of the business model of the conducted economic activity, covered by these Terms & Conditions by the Service Provider.
1) of illegal nature, which can mislead the other Customers,
2) that infringe the personal rights of the Customers, the Service Provider and the third persons,
3) commonly considered as offensive, vulgar or infringing the accepted principles of morality, in particular: pornographic contents, contents that promote drugs and excessive alcohol consumption, contents that incite to racism, xenophobia or spread out hatred.
1) breaks in the correct functioning of the Service and improper performance of the Services, resulted from an act of force majeure, with regard to the Customers, who are not the Consumers,
2) breaks in the correct functioning of the Service and improper performance of the Services to the benefit of the Customers, who are not the Consumers, resulted from the technical operations or a reason attributable to the entities with an aid of which the Service Provider renders the Services,
3) gains lost by the Customers, who are not the Consumers,